Excellent leaders have to be first-rate communicators. They have to engage others, draw contribution, motivate, inspire and provide clarity that will determine high levels of performance.Their values are clear and they are able to communicate theses values to their team, who are happy to follow.
New research suggests that the most effective leaders use a collection of distinct leadership styles – each in the right measure, at the right time. SureSpeech will explore the different leadership styles with you – finding out what kind of leader you are, what your strengths are and how to make beneficial improvements. The more styles a leader can master, the better. Being able to move from authoritative to democratic to coaching for example can optimise business performance.
Our Communication within Leadership Programme is heavily tailored to focus on the issues and needs of the delegates. Training covered includes:
• Gain a better understanding of what it means to be a leader and manager
• Understand the importance of building a strong culture to make the area you manage more distinctive and effective
• Know more about leadership styles and your preferences
• Adapting your communication to fit into a variety of leadership styles
• Have a better understanding of how your team works
• Develop your leadership voice so that you speak like a leader
• Manage challenging situations with confidence
• Have generated practical ideas to take back to work straight away
For more information please contact us.
You might simply wish to improve all aspects of your delivery for future presentations or speeches.
One-to-One is also perfect for voice training. Perhaps you would like your voice to become clearer, more confident and have more impact. Or would like to soften an accent and gain better articulation.
Although much of our training is small group based (e.g. up to 12 attendees), we also run Masterclasses in Public Speaking – from 45 minutes through to 1 day (or more) for groups of any size.
Examples of workshops:
The coaching is always tailored to your personal requirements, arranged at a time and place that suits you, and is always totally confidential.